Ginger contains anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties. Therefore, it is considered as one of the most powerful foods. Ginger is extremely beneficial root for the overall health because it is rich in Vitamin C, magnesium and other minerals. Moreover, ginger strengthen immune system and digestion, relieves pain, and treats asthma and cardiovascular disease. Ginger is also known as a powerful remedy for infections and liver cleansing.
Consumption of ginger tea beats cold and flu more efficiently than any other medicine. It also provides a great number of other health benefits.
Ginger Tea Health Benefits:
- Improves circulation due to its warming properties.
- Provides the body with the necessary oxygen, vitamins and minerals.
- Relieves headache, pain and sore muscles.
- Dissolves kidney stones.
- Cleanses the liver.
- Prevents and kills cancer cells.
- Reduces the risk of stroke.
GINGER TEA RECIPE
- ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
- Coconut milk
- Organic honey
- A cup of water
Boil the water. Add ginger and turmeric to it. Simmer for about 10 minutes. Once done, leave it to cool down and add the coconut milk. In the end, strain the tea, and add honey to it, the amount of it depending on how sweet you like your tea and it’s ready for consumption. Enjoy your cup of ginger tea.